Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Quilter's Accountability Report - December 8

OK, here are my goals from last week:
  1. Finish Block 3 of Layer Cake Quilt Along - DONE
  2. Clue 2 for Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll - Done
  3. Finish Mom's wall hanging - Bought the binding yesterday
  4. Start quilting Robin's quilt - Started
  5. Finish pillowcases that I have fabric for - Didn't do
  6. Finish quilting 1930's quilt...maybe bind it? - Worked on, but didn't finish quilting
I did get some things accomplished, but life got in the way a bit, lol. That happens a lot this time of year, doesn't it?

So, I'll need to clean up some things this week because Christmas is coming quickly...Like gravity, time passes whether I believe in it or not and we're leaving for Kansas in two weeks!

This week, my goals are...
  1. Get the binding on Mom's Wall Hanging
  2. Finish quilting and get the binding on Robin's quilt
  3. Finish the pillowcases that I have fabric for and figure out what I still need to buy
  4. Finish the mug mats that I'm going to make
  5. Finish quilting the 1930s Quilt and bind it
  6. Finish Part 3 or Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll
Goodness!  If I get all that done, you guys are going to be SO impressed, lol.

Make sure you check out Bari's blog to see what everyone else has accomplished last week and see what they're planning for this week.

Also, make sure that you take a few minutes every day to remember what this season is for.  It's so easy to forget when we're so busy.

Hope you have a quilty day!

5 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

You forgot to add finish clue 2 to your goal list for Roll Roll Cotton Boll. That is the easy step. I am not liking clue 3, guess I am just not strip quilt kinda gal. Keep your chin high, you can at least get half of it done.

Julianne said...

Wow that is some list.. I am wishing you luck. I am sure you will get a ton accomplished.

Vivian said...

You got some things done and there is nothing like going away to give you some extra motivation to tie up the remaining loose ends.

'Tis the season for lots of deadlines, fa,la,la,la,la, lalalala!

Alycia said...

I have no DOUBT that you will finish them all!!

Anonymous said...

You do have an ambitious list of things to do...however, I really agree with Vivian that there is nothing like a deadline to get things finished!

You can do a bunch on that list...go for it!

Bari

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest