Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Quilter's Accountability Report - December 15

I seem to be running out of steam, guys!
  1. Get the binding on Mom's Wall Hanging - got it cut and the hanging sleeve cut
  2. Finish quilting and get the binding on Robin's quilt - Done with quilting, binding cut out
  3. Finish the pillowcases that I have fabric for and figure out what I still need to buy - not done
  4. Finish the mug mats that I'm going to make - not done
  5. Finish quilting the 1930s Quilt and bind it - still working on the quilting
  6. Finish Part 3 of Roll, Roll, Cotton Boll - started (just barely)...part 4 is up and I haven't even though about that!
I still have LOTS of stuff to do, but I'm not going to stress myself out...I'm just going to say, "Onward and upward!"

I don't think I'm going to make new goals for this week because a week from today, I'll be on the road to Kansas!  We're going to my mom's for Christmas.  I can't wait.  Hopefully the weather cooperates.

After Christmas, we're driving to Chicago for a family vacation.  Anybody know any cool quilt shops in Chicago?

How are all of you doing on your goals?  Make sure you check out Bari's blog and see how everyone else is doing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Despite the busy-ness of the season, you sure got a lot done! I know what you mean about goals for next week...I kept mine very slim! LOL

Have a wonderful time on your trips - home with Mom for Christmas and your vacation in Chicago. Sorry, I haven't been to Chicago so don't know anything about quilt shops there!

Bari

Julianne said...

I think you got a lot accomplished.
It is such a busy time of year. It is hard to get anything done. LOL

Have a safe and happy trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest