Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Images From My Day

It was a quiet day today. Just a little school and sewing.

Here's Olivia. Doesn't she look SO excited about school? he he he


Here's my cutie boy.  He's losing all his teeth, so he looks pretty funny.



And, here's a secret project that I'm working on. I can only show little parts because it's for someone who reads my blog.


I did have an exciting bit of news, though. My HQ Sweet Sixteen is shipping on March 5th! I'm SO excited! I can't wait to get all my floppies quilted! I have so many that are waiting.

How was your day today?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute! What dolls!

That is so exciting about your HQ! I am doing the happy dance for you. Can't wait to see what you get done on it!

Bari

Michelle said...

SEW happy for you. I can't wait to see your new quilter and all the wonderful things you will do with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest