Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Toes in the Sand

Last night I decided to resume working on a BOM (block of the month) that I began this year and hadn't worked on since Month 2.

The quilt is called Toes in the Sand, and it's SO pretty! I am into triangles for some reason, and this quilt is full of triangles.


When I first got the book, I actually finished the blocks out of my own stash. I used purple and orange batiks. I'll find those today and try to get some pictures up. I'm having a hard time finding a background that I like.

The quilt I'm working on now will look almost exactly like the picture.

I have to take the kiddos to Bismarck this afternoon to see the orthodontist. It's SO cold out there, but it's supposed to be warming up. Here's hoping!

I should be able to work on Block 3 a little this morning while the kids are working on school. I'm working on helping them to become more independent.

Hope you have a quilty day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see that it's 11F here.....heat wave!! Unfortunately the winds are gusting to 30+ mph...ugh! I'm doing piano Christmas music at the hospital in Winona this morning so will be leaving shortly. Not looking forward to the drive....the roads are quite slick. Sewing/quilting this afternoon....another Christmas stocking for a friend/resident in the local nursing home. Need to "hit it hard" quilting a client's quilt that came in yesterday....a last minute thing that someone canceled out on so will see if I can get it done. Busy days!! Drive safely! Focus on the name of that current quilt..."Toes in the Sand" somewhere warm!!! Hugs........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pin It

Follow Me on Pinterest